The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just posted on my new blog, thought you might want to go have a little look at the scarves that I knitted over the weekend. Generally this week has been all about tidying up and cleaning around here. Not the normal housework but the carport which is crammed full of stuff. Then on to the sewing/craft cupboard, sorting out the magazines which my husband threatens to throw away. How could he they are all full of ideas and patterns, you know the how to make a quilt, knit a sweater and make a tote bag. They are dear enough as is ... there is no way I would let him touch my Homespun and Country Thread magazines. Then sorting out the stash ... Well you better follow the link and check out the scarves Have a wonderful day Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment