The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



May you all have a wonderful Mother's Day, hold your children close, tell them you love them cause they are special.

♥♥♥ I have made mistakes being a mom, sometimes more than I'd like to admit. But I will always be there for you, to pray for you, to hear you, to cheer you, to laugh or cry with you, to protect you with my life and sometimes tell you things you don't want to hear. I will love you for eternity with ALL my heart. Only God will love you more. Re-post if you have children you love with all your heart & soul ♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable Mother's Day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day to all moms, it is such a blessing being a mom!

    http://angie-isntlifegrand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, Happy Mothers day to you!

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little saying.... and so true.

    ReplyDelete