The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going to the farm Sonday ...


I wanna be a hermit, with my dog, cats, chooks and sheep for company Oh nearly forgot the old man, he better come with. I need someone to drive me crazy ... Rina

LOL Yeh We off to the farm for 8 days can't wait. We leave Sonday morning real early and should be there by 11 ish. (6hr drive)We been invited to a BBQ on Saturday otherwise we would have left Friday. Daisy gets to ride in the canopy as usual just need to remember to take a lead this time, she is quite the attraction on the road. People drive past doing a double take when they see a white goat in the back. Lasttime we had 11 sheep in the trailer as well and we got caught in road works (that was fun)They could have come along for the feed but the rideon needs to go up too. We haven't been there since Dec holidays and I am sure it looks wild and overgrown.











So I will see you lovely folk when we come back. in the meantime I leave you with theses pics I took Dec of the farm.
Until nexttime
Rina

7 comments:

  1. Looks like heaven to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time - don't work too hard - enjoy! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty place. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rina, What a pretty spread you have there! And I love the farmhouse. (I guess I thought you lived there year-round.) Have a great time!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great time at the farm. I sometimes feel the same way about wanting to be a hermit.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete