The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Friday, November 27, 2009

Santa's helper







I just had to share this picture with you out there in blogland. This is my 13yr old cat called Rat. Weird name for a cat, but there's a good reason. She fell into the toilet when she was little cause someone never put the seat down hmmmm, don't we all known the struggle we have with the men folk. Poor thing looked like a drowned rat and it stuck.

I mentioned Tanya's party a while back and she asked me very nicely to please decorate the house. Seeing it was going to be just us 3 this year I was hoping to get away with just a nice meal. She very willingly dragged the decorations out and promptly dismissed herself from helping as she had urgent costumes to sew for the graduation night.

Well my helper looks very pleased with herself sitting amongst Santa's reindeer and trees.

1 comment: