The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple. ~Doris Janzen Longacre


The best way to bring a sustainable change in the world around me is by bringing the change in myself



Thursday, August 13, 2009

New arrival Daisy the goat



Look who's got green paint on the face!



She is so cute, our Daisy, I know Daisy should be a cow's name but who says a goat can't be called Daisy. Found somewhere near Mudgee by a young couple, without a mom, we suspect there is more to that story. I know how many times I joked with George, telling him to pinch one for me ... thank goodness he seemed to have more brains than me. I have always wanted a goat but it's something else to look after and and .... more reason why not to get one. It's hard work playing Mom esp as I work fulltime but I have help from my daughter. Daisy has taken to her like you would not believe, thinks she her mommy. She has a big voice on her esp. when she ain't happy. As she grows I am sure it will get more difficult, so a fenced in play gym with a house for Daisy is next on the to do list.


Welcome to our first little goat, Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment